Re: [MOL] Marty [12056] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Marty

Dear Lin,

Thank you so very much for your kind words and articulate message.  The
wonders of this forum is that we can all share our innermost feelings,
whatever they may be, and find the blessings that others similarly feel
as well and then go on to provide us the warmth, understanding and
compassion that we seek to boost our spirits, in addition to the much
information, education and knowledge that we need to help us be
determined and dedicated to fighting this disease. So, Lin, we are all
family, in a sense, times do get difficult, but we endure and become
stronger. I am quite certain that is why in many respects the survival
rate becomes higher each passing year not withstanding the advancements
of medical wonders as well.

We are so looking forward to Dianas return and comraderie once again and
I do hope you will join her and be one of our regulars here as well.
YOur experience and mind will also provide us with the impetus to fight
on. Thank you, LIn.

God Bless
YOur friends
marty and Barb auslander