[MOL] Marty [11917] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Marty

Marty, what are the tests that Barb had, CEA I know.
How much of a loss does Barb have. I remember that my onc. (this was when
they thought I had ovarian cancer) told us that she would prefer to use a
silver something rather than carboplastin. Please correct me.. it might be
of service to someone.
God Bless, Jeanne