Re: [MOL] Marty [11660] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Marty

Dear Carla,

Thank you dear. Thank you. I received a call from Ron about a month ago
when jOhn and he thought I was leaving MOl. They were concerned and I
told he and John that I was getting burned out and needed to leave for a
few days, not permanently. His call came from the hospital. And yes, we
also had personal e-mails back and forth, probably not as many as yours,
but whatever we did communicate was also quality, like yours. Yes, he
will be missed but not forgotten. Barb and I will visit his gravesite
when we go to New YOrk. If you wish I will leave a stone on his "head"
for you in rememberance of his friend Carla.

Take care, I am very concerned about John. Havent heard from him in
several days. That is truly unusual. I know he probably was with Ron to
the end. That will hurt him more than we know. I don't know how to get a
hold of him, but I will call him tonight. Let you know.

God Bless
marty