From: John & Sheila Lloyd <tagteam@swbell.net>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Wednesday, June 17, 1998 10:10 PM
Subject: Re: [MOL] Sheila:re: Selling

Thanks for the suggestion, think I will call her tomorrow.  I feel discouraged right now.  And afraid.  He has been doing poorly the last couple of days, and I think it is beginning to sink in that he does in fact have cancer.  I know I should have hope, and only think positive thoughts, but I just can't seem to get there today.  I am not convinced that the radiation really zapped the tumor in his brain, nor am I convinced that the brain surgery didn't have an affect.  He isn't completly different, but he isn't the same as he used to be.  I hate this disease, and I hate what it does to people.  I do not like this, and today I can't help but wonder if this is going to be his last Father's Day, will he be here when I turn 30?  I know I shouldn't be thinking this way, and that none of us know for sure when it will be our time, but this really sucks.  Pardon my language.  I am sure these emotions will change, but this is where I am at today.  Thanks for listening, and I am sorry I went off on you guys.

Sheila

 Sheila, There should really be no reason for you dad to be in a lot of pain.  You might want to call his onc. and get another pain medication prescribed to see if it might work better. Congrats on your sale and on your new found attitude.  You are indeed one special lady!! cindy