Re: [MOL] Re: John and Les [09912] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: John and Les

Oh my Les' so beautifully put and creative, it has won my heart, I can no longer bash our wonderful men on line.  My white flag is waving!  Glad  your trip was so nice and even happier your back on line.  Your friend, Lillian

Lesnpeg@aol.com wrote:

Yes it's true we are like fine wine, from God's finest vineyards, pressed by
angels, stored in cool shelters, aged to maturity so we can serve the world
and have dinner with you.  LOL

Love Les