[MOL] [Fwd: Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server: lists.meds.: host [09876] Medicine On Line

[MOL] [Fwd: Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server: lists.meds.: host not found)]

---- Begin included message ----
The original message was received at Mon, 15 Jun 1998 21:26:03 -0400 (EDT)
from p35.islc.net [208.224.174.35]

<mol-cancer@lists.meds.>

550 <mol-cancer@lists.meds.>... Host unknown (Name server: lists.meds.: host not found)

Could not process part with Content-Type: message/delivery-status.

---- Begin included message ----

---- End included message ----
---- End included message ----