[MOL] Re: Lymphobaalstic leukemia [09872] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Lymphobaalstic leukemia

Use your browser and type in oconolink, it is the Univ. of Pennsylvania's site.  This hospital has received allot of funding for trials and treatments for adolesent leukemia.  I would also suggest your calling NCI @ 1-800-4-CANCER they will send you allot of materials regarding same.  If we may be of further help, call upon us.  Lillian

Raelea J. Skow wrote:

 My name is Raelea Skow. I am 30 yrs. old.  My 6 year old niece was just diagnosed with acute lymphobalstic leukemia on friday.  I am searching for any helping hints or information anyone can give me.  I don't know what to do for my sister or my niece.  But I would like to learn everything possible.  As it stands right now our family is in shock. My niece was taken to the Mayo Clinic today where I know she'll get the best care.  My family needs some understanding and insight.  As most of you probably have experienced one day my Niece Meghan had a cold and then it would'nt go away and now she is faced with this.  As the only family member with access to the internet resources I am greatful for finding this site.  Thank you very much for any help you can give me.                                                          Raelea J. Skow