[MOL] Auntie Lillian.. [09857] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Auntie Lillian..

You are certainly working hard to catch up on all of the messages from mol....Sweetie, remember that you need to take care of you too...  Sleep is an important aspect of your life...  After being gone for 14 days...  I am now down to 399 messages.. That doesn't include replying to all of those as I would like...  Take care of you my friend...  and I do wish that the email mol posts I did earlier would catch up before I go to bed....!!  LOL!!  But it is looking like I will be asleep before they do....  Love you Lil! Carla