[MOL] Ron [09186] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Ron

I agree w/Torie.  We love your lengthy messages, but it's more important
for you to take care of yourself.  You must be true to yourself first and
then the rest will follow.  You are more loved for who you are than for
what you do.  Too many of us (me included) think we have to do, do, do to
be important and valued in life while our real friends love us most for
just being.  Just be for awhile, Ron.  You deserve that.
-Jean
P.S.  You can tell that those positive affirmations I've been reading are
having some effect, huh?  Last night, Tom caught me reading them aloud to
myself in front of the livingroom mirror.  He said he had wondered what
was going on downstairs because he "heard two voices." LOL