Re: [MOL] Joan [09098] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Joan

Lillian  thank you for this information. I'm sorry I haven't been a
participating member lately, I have hardly had time to check my email. I will
check this site out  now.

Thanks for asking about us, George has completed 2 three week cycles of his
taxol and carboplatin, has contacted pnuemonia but is better now, and we find
out next week what the next plan of attack will be. Maybe radiation, maybe more
chemo. Both the large and small tumors have shrunk a little, so that means they
can go ahead  with other treatment.

You know, you never have symptoms of your illness when you go to the doctor, but
the fact that you slept and they found out about your breathing lapses was
wonderful. My brother inlaw had surgery on the back of his throat for his sleep
apnea and has not had any more pin strokes since. He is 80  and he loves to
sleep, but is very active and feeling great  after his surgery. That was 8 years
ago.

Thanks for being on this forum, you are truly appreciated. Your friend, Joan