Re: [MOL] Dad finally got the call!!!!! [08924] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dad finally got the call!!!!!

Dear Gina,

Thank you for your message. We would be very interested to be informed
about the gene therapy. WE feel, at least I do, that gene therapy is a
wave of the future to very progressive, less toxic, means of therpay and
treatment and eventual cure. Thank you.

God Bless
marty auslander