[MOL] Add to Pats message of Success] [08923] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Add to Pats message of Success]

Dear Pat and Simon,

Thank you Pat for your histology. My Barb, similarly, had an ovarian
type disease and like Pats, experienced similar treatments for 3+ years
and she is "cancer free" as well. Thank you Pat.

God Bless
marty auslander