Re: [MOL] HewRon resubscribed [08922] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] HewRon resubscribed

Dear Ron,

Wow, both you and John back.  We are all just so delighted and glad to
see that you are feeling better and are able to correspond. You have
been in our every thoughts and prayers...Welcome back my friend.

God Bless
marty auslander