[MOL] Re: HewRon has returned! [08869] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: HewRon has returned!

Dear Ron,

Now it is official...WELCOME BACK my dear friend!!!!  I look forward to
you gaining in strength and focus after your five week ordeal in the
hospital.  The family is again intact!  Just wait till Diana, Lillian and
Carla are all on line...we'll be up to 200 messages a day!!!!LOL

Rest my dear Buddha and shed your words of wisdom later as you take us
all on a stroll through Central Park and to dinner at that hidden away
Italian Resteraunt.

God Bless.
John