[MOL] Dad finally got the call!!!!! [08865] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Dad finally got the call!!!!!

To all of you who have been helping me to deal with this,

Just wanted to share a little good news.  Dad got the call last Friday and was
finally excepted into the Gene therapy clinical trial.  He was so excited and
called me right away.  There is only one thing.  Well....actually two things.
They can't take him till the end of June and he can't have any chemo till then
but dad says he feels great.

He has been taking all kinds of herbs and teas.  He says he feels fine.  It's
just the cough and night sweats that bother him.  I hope him waiting a month
doesn't do him any more harm.

I want to thank you all for being here and all your wonderful support.  I will
keep you updated on his progress and the Gene therapy results in case anyone
else out there  is interested in this trial.

Thank you all again so very much.
God bless,
Gina

P.S. I don't know if I had mentioned this before or not but I do send my dad
some of the jokes and information that you all send back and forth.  It's to
let dad know he is not alone and a little laughter doesn't hurt him either.
Thanks again.