[MOL] [Fwd: Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server: lists.med.com: hos [08864] Medicine On Line

[MOL] [Fwd: Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server: lists.med.com: host not found)]

---- Begin included message ----
The original message was received at Wed, 27 May 1998 16:44:37 GMT
from slip-32-100-56-183.ma.us.ibm.net [32.100.56.183]

<mol-cancer@lists.med.com>

550 <mol-cancer@lists.med.com>... Host unknown (Name server: lists.med.com: host not found)

Could not process part with Content-Type: message/delivery-status.

---- Begin included message ----
SIMON,
I AM NEW AT THIS--WE JUST HAD EMAIL INSTALLED LAST WEEK.  I JUST WANT TO
RESPOND TO YOUR LETTER REGARDING YOUR MOTHER'CANCER.  I WAS DIAGNOSED
WITH OVARIAN CANCER IN JULY 1993.  I HAD TWO SURGERIES AND MANY CHEMO
TREAMENTS(TAXOL)--I RESPONDED VERY WELL TO THEM AND AM NOW IN COMPLETE
REMISSION. I HAVE A WONDERFUL DOCTOR.  WHEN I WAS FIRST DIAGNOSED THE
PROSPECT WAS GRIM--STAGE THREE.  BUT MY DOCTOR IS VERY AGGRESSIVE WITH
HIS TREATMENTS AND FOLLOWUP VISITS, AND I FEEL VERY FORTUNATE TO HAVE
HAD THE BEST CARE. IF YOU NEED SPECIFIC INFORMATION, LET ME KNOW.  YOUR
MOTHER IS VERY LUCKY TO HAVE A SON LIKE YOU.
PAT
---- End included message ----
---- End included message ----