[MOL] HewRon resubscribed [08863] Medicine On Line

[MOL] HewRon resubscribed

Hello all.

I've just resubscribed, figuring it necessary. Now I figure it necessary to
lie down again. Talk about lack of balance! Today I shall just wander around
the apartment as much as I can, but I must be ready for an outside expedition
to visit the doctor tomorrow morning.

If you sent anything after I posted my "Ron's back" note yesterday afternoon,
please send it to me again. It's good to be back, but maybe I should have said
"almost" instead of "just"!

I know you understand.

God bless.

-- Ron