[MOL] Re: [MOL) Shamanism [08862] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: [MOL) Shamanism

Martin, thankyou for your response. I have learned

something new about this practise I am just a

fledgling at. well being is more than physical

health, it is emotional, spiritual and mental as

well. It is really nice to meet someone else

who has a like mind.  Thanks again!

Stay Well

BladeQueen....