[MOL] I Have Returned [08859] Medicine On Line

[MOL] I Have Returned

To all my friends on mol I have returned (hold the aplause please :+)

It is good to come back from four days away and not find 500 messages!
There were only 26 and that I can handel!!  Look forward to getting
caught up with all the gossip...Ron it is soooo wonderful to have you
home again!!!!

Caral and Lillian, we will miss you over the next few days but it will be
great for the two of you to meet.  I look forward to a joint attack from
you two against "us guys" when you have returned from the summit
meeting!! LOL and God help us!

Les and Ross...how are you?  Hope all is going well.  Has anyone gotten
an update on Charlie?  I'm wearing my prayer book out on him!!!

Well, look forward to hearing from you all again...especially my dear
brother Marty!

God Bless.
John