Re: [MOL] meditation/Marty [08848] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] meditation/Marty

Dear Lucille,

I know that Jean posted a number of meditation websites here and all are very
good for calming and as examples to find a meditation program for your daily
regimen. I would also suggest you read a great book by Dr. Bernie Siegel called
"Love, Medicine and Miracles". I can hear that you may be in some anxieties and
stress, and as a suggestion you need to overcome those beliefs and emotions.
Sometimes pain can be a result of our many fears, and negative thoughts or it
can be exacerbated by our most anxious emotions. Meditation does work. Takes
time, dedication and a willingness to be vigil and determined. Pls do read his
books though.

God Bless
marty auslader