Re: [MOL] meditation/Marty [08839] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] meditation/Marty

Dear Blade,

Yes, it is an old Chinese/Oriental custom call "shemanic". There are many
ministers, faith and touch healing ministers that consider this a profession and
perform the "miracle" of Shemanic treatments. Basically it works this way. That
when the minister stands on the ground, the feel the energy from Mother earth
and by touching the person who has a debilitating condition are able to both
detect where the tumor or trouble spots are and take that energy from the earth
and place it in the body of the survivor.

Now, of course there are many skeptics, but like any other alternative methods,
we need to keep all doors open. For some who have been treated by this method,
they would swear by it and others not, and go on to seeking other methods. Of
course we all say, what works for each and any of us, don't fight success. And
again there those you need to research so that you find someone who is reputable
in this field of Shemanic treatment.

God Bless
marty auslander