RE: [MOL] Ron's back -- just [08824] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Ron's back -- just

Ron,

I had just started with this group shortly before you got sick. But the few posts I was able to get in on made me feel like I was walking down the street, invisible, beside you. I have never been to NY, but you sure made me feel like I have.
It is so wonderful to have you back on line. Take it easy and rest yourself a bit - I look forward to "visiting" your great city again soon.

Lori

application/ms-tnef