Re: [MOL] Hair today...gone tomorrow [08823] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hair today...gone tomorrow

The radiation is making all my dad's hair fall out too.  Only has 2 more
treatments left, but he isn't bald yet, just lots of bald spots.  He just
wears a baseball cap, but I have decided to get him an Indiana Jones hat, he
is having to go through more than Harrision Ford ever thought about going
through, so I figure he deserves it.

Sheila