Re: [MOL] Lin, update on Gene and Diana [08822] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lin, update on Gene and Diana

Lin, I hope you will give Diana the love of her friends here on the forum
the next time you talk with her.  I will keep Gene in my prayers and Diana..
She is such a loving, caring person and I know that this has got to be
making her crazy.  Now pneumonia and such grave news with it.

Lin, this cancering journey is so hard to put into a straight line and
understand.  It hurts that so many are experiencing it and we just have to
keep our faith for ourselves and our loved ones.  Diana has provided me and
others here with so much information to help on our own journeys and become
my friend in the process.
Tell her that I send her a big hug and alot of persuasion and patience as
she needs it...

I see that you have found the basement of the hospital life.  I get confused
that money has become more important than people for the most part.  I think
that there are always cycles and at one point there was fluff in the
hospital stays and staff and now there is not enough time for patients and
not enough staff to enable them to always treat the patients..  I believe
that it is going to cycle again, but that doesn't help those who experience
the hospitals now..

I was blessed in that I had some good care in the hospital, but then I also
got a few doses of the dark side...so I do have compassion...  I hope you
will keep posting to the forum and keep everyone updated on Diana and Gene..

Please let her know that I am going to N. Carolina for a week, so I won't be
on the forum beginning Thursday, but I will keep my prayers lifted up....
Thanks Lin for the update...   Tell Diana to keep her faith and hope all the
way...   Carla