[MOL] Ron... you are back... I am so glad!! [08821] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Ron... you are back... I am so glad!!

Ron, you wonderful answer to so many prayers!!  How great to have you back here with your friends...  You have been missed so much and it is just magnificent that you have done so well with the new protocol....

I wanted to send you an email, but then I read you were dumping them, so I decided to post the welcome back to you here!  I am going to North Carolina and leaving on Thursday morning.  I am going by myself and will be gone for almost a week..  I am so sorry that I won't be here to hear all of the news of you as you strengthen and start to catch everyone up...

Know that you will stay in my prayers and I am planning on going to a prayer center while I am gone for a night to do just that at length...  I have alot to lift up and you will be a praise first...

I hope to write to you tomorrow before I leave.  I have alot to do before I can go...  Including alot of laundry...  LOL!!  These are a few of my favorite things!!  NOT!

This has a big hug for you... see you at the lily  pad!!   Love,Carla