[MOL] Today [08820] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Today

Someone sent this to me today, and I thought I'd pass it along...Love,
Joicy

“Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow”

There are two days in very week that we should not worry about. Two days
that should be kept free from fear and apprehension.

One is YESTERDAY, with  its mistakes and cares, its faults and blunders,
its aches and pains.  Yesterday has passed, forever beyond our control.
All the money in the world cannot bring back yesterday.  We cannot undo
a single act we performed.  Nor can we erase a single word we’ve said.
Yesterday is gone!

The other day we shouldn’t worry about is TOMORROW, with its impossible
adversaries, its burden, its hopeful promise.  Tomorrow is beyond our
control.  Tomorrow’s sun will rise either in splendor or behind a bank
of clouds - but it will rise.  And until it does, we have no stake in
tomorrow, for it is yet unborn.

This leaves only one day - TODAY.  Any person can fight the battles of
just one day.  It is only when we add the burdens of yesterday and
tomorrow that we break down. It is not the experience of today that
drives people mad - it is the remorse for something that happened
yesterday, and the dread of what tomorrow may bring.  Let us therefore
live the day that we can live, TODAY.

“Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be
anxious for itself. Let the day’s own trouble be sufficient for the
day.”  (Mt 6:34)