[MOL] Andenocarcinoma [08819] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Andenocarcinoma

4 years ago my mother was diagnosed with intestinal cancer (secondary)
which had spread from earlier breast cancer. At the time the cancer was
found, she had several sites in her abdomen with a lymph node in her neck
involved. She was maintained on Narvodex until last year. At that time her
blood counts showed she had renewed activity but the actual site was not
found until last month; her liver. I can find almost no information on this
type of cancer, treatment options, etc. She has currently started chemo
taking a combination of drugs. She is 80 years old. Any info you could give
me about this type of cancer and the prognosis would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you,
Gloria B. Turnage