[MOL] Re: Andrea [08817] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Andrea

Andrea, whenever you can find a way or a place to shut out being on the
cancer journey and instead live that little piece of life more fully, with
more love and joy than you have had before... go for it my friend...  I have
opened so much of me up while on the cancering journey and I have received
so much from others.  Many of whom are right here on this forum, but also
from my doctor's and nurses and strangers.

Everytime I get discouraged; after I climb back up and go on, I do so with
more blessings than I had before.  So I am not upset that I get discouraged
or frustrated at times and they seem to pass much more quickly these days...
There is a light that I feel inside my heart and sometimes when I am really
lucky I feel it shine through my eyes and I know that who I am talking to
has felt it.

You would have to know that I have always hidden my feelings.. so well in
fact that I didn't even know them.  Now I find myself becoming a very loving
and sharing person.  I find that I want to reach out and share this blessing
with others...  I pray that I do.

Andrea, this is not an easy journey.  No, no two people are exactly alike
and what you have to learn to do is to discern when to draw from others and
when not to.  That is why so much of this cancering journey requires you to
really learn to believe in your heart...

May God bless you and bring you His light and the warmth of His love...
Carla