Re: [MOL] FYI [08814] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] FYI

I gave my dads onc some literature to read about new things i've aquired on
this and other forums. Dad is starting gemzar today, I believe debbie was
recieving the same but eith taxotere. when we questioned the onc why he wasn't
using both he said that they have never used that combination before.
Why do some oncs use it and some don't ?  Who makes up these potions anyways
are they all trail and error or are they factual.  Maybe we would be better
decieding on wich chemo we want for ourselves, based on reading and
investigating?
Just curious
dana