Re: [MOL] Hair today...gone tomorrow [08813] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hair today...gone tomorrow

Sally,
My dad was undergoing navelbine, they told him that he was going to lose his
hair, like he did on the taxol. he was being treated for 3 months and no hair
loss.
Sound good huh? well it wasn't, the ct scans came back and the navelbine was
not working. I though maybe you would like to tell your husband this. So he
realizes that the chemo is working!!! and in actuality it's a good sign that
your hair falls out!!
feel well
dana