[MOL] Latest from Annie [08811] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Latest from Annie

Latest from Annie.  Sounds like she's doing pretty well.
-Jean

Hi everyone!

Not much happening here.

I had blood drawn and the dressing changed on my catheter, but that's
about all I've done today.

My hair loss has slowed down some.  Mostly because I don't have much
left!  It surprises me to see how much I do have left though.  I wonder
how long it will be before I'm totally bald.  At this rate, it will be
months.

I'm getting used to wearing hats.  However, I almost went out of the
house without a hat today.  I've since put one in my car - just in case I
forget one before I leave home.  (I don't wear hats at home.  Mom & Dad -
hope you don't mind seeing my scalp!)

I've blown the dust bunnies off my treadmill and I've used it yesterday
and today.  I hope I can continue the habit.

Happy Anniversary, Mom & Dad!!

Love,
	Annie