[MOL] Hair today...gone tomorrow [08803] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Hair today...gone tomorrow

Today, when Charlie pulled a t-shirt over his head, a lot of hair came with it.  Although he's trying to be really stoic, I am seeing him wipe away tears.  I keep reminding him the same thing killing the cancer is killing the hair, and he always said if this happened, he would not be upset.

I also had to tell him that Dr Khuri called today and said the blood counts are not good enough to begin round two.  So it's kind of a glum day around here.  We will see Dr K. a week from tomorrow, hopefully by then he will be strong enough to have another round.

Will keep everyone posted.

Sally