Re: [MOL] Small Cell Non-hodgkins lymphoma [08773] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Small Cell Non-hodgkins lymphoma

Dear Lucille,

Yes, you are correct. May I suggest that you call the National Cancer Institute
at 1-800-4cancer and they will direct you to the facility that is either
conducting clinical trials or the facility that is treating. They will also
provide you with much information, written, free of charge, about the disease of
concern, and the number of protocal treatments currently and any other
information you wish to seek.

God Bless and good Luck
marty auslander