Re: [MOL] Carla/Springer [08772] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Carla/Springer

Dear Lil,

Our understanding is that the day time shows will be somewhat cleansed, but
there will be no change other than to see more raunch on the evening show. That
is our understanding for now.

Take care and God Bless
marty