Re: [MOL] Yes Marty [08765] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Yes Marty

Dear Carla,

Well you finished munching in time, LOl, as I will be posting some very
informational articles here about new methods of nutrition and government
approved alternatives. Hope your holiday was great. By the way what did you name
your angel? Just curious.

God Bless to All and hope everyones holiday was special
marty auslander