Re: [MOL] meditation/Marty [08764] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] meditation/Marty

Dear Jean,

We have similar problems from time to time and from time to time it is ok to go
to sleep. But, here are some hints....

1-Sit in a comfortable chair. Do not lie down.
2-Feet flat on the floor
3-close your eyes
4-take 3 deep breaths in and out, but exhale very slowly after each breath as
this will relax the body.
5-Concentrate on what your meditation will be
6-Let your mind go to a place where you are the happiest and let it be with
whomever you wish it to be. In other words let your mind go to a place wherever
that may take you where you feel the safest and the view is beautiful. If you
chose to be with someone or alone that is great as long as you feel secure and
happy. YOur mind must always be concentrating.
7-Then whether you are listening to a tape or not, concentrate on where your
mind leads you or where you wish it to be.
8-Let your mind find the vehicle that will heal you, whether it is a lazer light
or an instrument or source that will destroy any harm.....i.g. rabbits eating
carrots (carrots may be cancer cells), sharks eating little fish (fish maybe
cancer cells), army beating the enemy (enemy maybe virus or diseased cells).
9-then after your imagery completes go back to your favorite place in your mind
and then slowly come back.

10. you can alter the vision each time...if you chose.

HOpe these hints work. Then if you wish to go to sleep after or before that is
ok.  We meditate, sometimes either before or after we get up in the morning,
then midafternoon, then at evening.

Take care. Let me know if this works.
God Bless
marty