Re: [MOL] meditation/Marty [08762] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] meditation/Marty

Thank you for your response.  I really appreciate it.  I'll keep at it.
I wish I could get my 6-1/2-yr.-old daughter interested in this.  She
does seem open to doing the breathing, but the minute I try any creative
visualization with her she gets scared.  Guess I need to wait awhile and
not force it.  But I keep thinking how wonderful it would be to learn
relaxation techniques at a young age.  What a great tool to have when
life gets tough.
-Jean