Re: [MOL] Carla/Springer [08755] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Carla/Springer

Hey, this Springer thing has possibilities, only instead of going at
each other, why don't we turn the tables on 'em, and go after Springer
and his producers? With this group, they wouldn't know what hit 'em (if
you'll forgive the pun!) And at the same time, we dispell the notion
that cancerers are helpless! I like it! (Actually, the part I like is
the trip, and a chance to meet everyone--that would be great). LOL (now
does this mean "laughing out loud" or "lots of love"? I guess in this
case, both!) Joicy