[MOL] meditation/Marty [08744] Medicine On Line

[MOL] meditation/Marty

Marty,
I meditated for 20-30 minutes tonight w/o tape.  Had the same problem I
had yesterday when I tried it.  Help!  I became very sleepy, even though
I felt restorative benefits as I breathed deeper and focused easier.
What can I do?  I don't want to feel like curling up to go to sleep
after every session.  Am I doing something wrong?  I'm sitting w/legs in
a sort-of lotus position (not quite flexible enough).
-Jean