[MOL] Small Cell Non-hodgkins lymphoma [08735] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Small Cell Non-hodgkins lymphoma

Hi:  I'm trying to find out the names of the two latest drugs for the
above.  I understand they came out with a drug that does not need
chemotherapy.  I forgot to ask my oncologist.  I found on the net a drug
called Rituxan but it states it is used with Chemo and all the other drugs
I already had.  I was told by the oncologist that the new drug didn't
require chemo and had no side effects.  If anyone can give me any info I
woud appreciate it.  Lucille