Re: [MOL] Carla/Springer [08732] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Carla/Springer

My husband likes Springer.  He has a friend record the week of shows, then on
saturday they get coffee and a bagle at Dunkin' Donuts.  Then they sit and
watch them.  They even bought the two uncensored versions.  It makes them feel
that their lives aren't too bad. Our friend Rick said that before Springer he
felt that he didn't have any rope lift not he has tons of rope left.  Oh
well......

Bernie