[MOL] prostrate cancer treatment [08722] Medicine On Line

[MOL] prostrate cancer treatment

My 69 year old father was diagnosed with prostrate cancer and was
advised by his doctor to have the entire prostate removed.  My father
and mother have been married almost 50 years and are still very happily
married and sexually active.  My father wants to get well but is
concerned about his ability to have sexual intercourse.  It would be
very helpful to get information about alternative treatments especially
about this treatment called "seeds."  The doctor did not recommend this
treatment for my dad because he said its too experimental.  Please
respond with any help or information.