Re: [MOL] I am back [08667] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] I am back

Yes, somehow am somewhat holding it all together.  All kids have left the
house for the moment.  Wow, silence.  Something I have needed.  His sister
doesn't live but about 40 minutes away.  He spent a week over there a while
back, but since he is doing daily radiation he can only go for the weekend
this time.

Is it true that you can only do a series of radiation once??????

Don't know if Montel would or not.    hmmmmmm

Hotel, all of you guys..........  you wouldn't be planning that panty raid, I
read about in the archives would you?   LOL

Sheila