Re: [MOL] I am back [08647] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] I am back

Sheila,
I'm glad to see you're back on-line.  I can appreciate what you're saying
about how the kids "get to" your dad and even sometimes to you, too.  We
have only two children (6-1/2-yr.-old girl & 4-yr.-old boy) and sometimes
I feel like screaming when the noise level and the bickering gets loud.
So I can certainly understand how it can be rough one an older person
whose children are grown already.  Sounds like you have your hands full!
-Jean
P.S.  Maybe you can buy your dad some earplugs. LOL