[MOL] I am back [08642] Medicine On Line

[MOL] I am back

Well guys, we had to stop out internet service lack of funds, but now have
free month on AOL.  Hopefully we will get things together to where I can
continue to have internet.  Have missed you all lots.

Lillian, I asked for tickets to our AAA baseball team, they asked "how many".
It was that easy.

My dad seems to be doing great.  He is spending the weekend with his sister,
we have all the kids this weekend.  We have 3 that we have full time, and
every other weekend we get my husbands other two kids ( we have custody of his
16 year old) and they are a bit much for my dad.   Hell sometimes they are a
bit much for me.  Anyway I am glad to be back, and am looking forward to
recieving my daily dose of mail from you guys.

Sheila