Re: [MOL] Annie's message/Jean [08638] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Annie's message/Jean

Jean: re your message...

she mentions a beanie baby she wants from McD's.  My mother-in-law asked us
to keep any eye out for Inch the Worm for her.

I put out the word to some people I know about Inch...  If it shows I will
let you know.....   Love, Carla