Re: [MOL] Annie's Beannie Baby the worm ! [08637] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Annie's Beannie Baby the worm !

Lillian,
You are such a dear person.  I appreciate your offer.  I think, though,
I'll go ahead & take Betsy up on her offer since she already has one she
says I could send to Annie.  I knew I could count on my friends at
MOL-Cancer!  And I have to admit that the baby beanie babies are so cute
that even I have played a little bit w/the ones my children already have
collected.  I can identify with your daughter!
Love,
Jean