Re: [MOL] Annie's message [08636] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Annie's message

Betsy,
Go ahead & send it to me since I'm unsure Annie would want me to give out
her snail mail address over the internet.  Send it to:

Jean Johnson
2665 New Aspen Court
Herndon, VA  20171-2651

Let me know how much it cost & where to send the money and  I will
happily reimburse you.   You are so-o-o wonderful.  I'll then send it on
to Annie in my next package of stuff.  She will be so happy.  Thanks!

-Jean
P.S.  If you really don't want the doberman, I'll check w/my husband's
brother to see if he wants it.  My mother-in-law said she thinks he
missed that one.  I guess he's buying them for his two little girls now.
I'll let you know about it.