Re: [MOL] Annie's message [08635] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Annie's message

Jean,

You are in luck.  I have an "Inch" worm beanie baby.  You know, I wondered why
I was buying it, since I don't collect them.  I also have 2 - doberman and 1-
crab if anyone needs them.  Please let me know where you would like me to send
it and I will get it out as soon as I can.

Take Care and God Bless,
Betsy