[MOL] Joan [08633] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Joan

The Univ. of PENNA>  (OCONOLINK) is doing trials right now on abestoes (sp)
cancer, I did not see a mention of being a smoker too; but I sure would
check this site out were I you.  This hospital is a leader in certain
cancers.  I know it first hand, used to be a Philadelphian.  How are you
doing Joan, it was good to see your post'; but better if we had a report on
you too.
Your friend Lillian